The door designed to end freight hang-ups.
Despite the advantages of roll-up doors, some over-the-road carriers have been reluctant to go from swing doors to roll-ups. We manufacture quality doors of both types, having engineered and manufactured the world's first roll-up for the industry in 1953. Now, Whiting's patented CARGOGUARD hinge covers make freight hang-ups virtually impossible. And Whiting's CargoGuard is 3 times stronger than ordinary roll-up doors. Aluminum faces bonded to each side of the plywood core forms rigid structural panels to provide added strength to withstand load shifts in today's wedge trailers and other severe applications.
- Patented vertical rubrails act as cargoguards.
- 3/4" plywood bonded to aluminum faces.
- Tongue-and-groove type joint.
- Heavy duty 2 cable balancer with independent spring for each cable. Springs treated with rust preventative.
- 5 rows of hinges.
- Patented roller-change hinge design.
- Patented 2"steel rollers.
- Stainless steel rivets.
- Patented no-pinch side seals.
- Baked-on-white enamel paint finish.
- Replaceable bottom seal.
- All door hardware E-COATED. (Automotive quality corrosion protection).