Whiting PREMIUM Quality roll-up with an aluminum cover.
A prepainted aluminum facing added to the world's first practical roll-up truck/trailer doors, introduced by Whiting in 1953. Now better than ever! Designed and built by Whiting in our own plants with heavy-duty components manufactured with the finest quality materials, our PREMIUM QUALITY roll-up Doors are the finest quality dry freight roll-up doors on the market. Parts designed for quick and easy replacement save downtime so Whiting doors cost less to own. With Whiting doors you get World Class Quality... Made in the U.S.A.!
- Premium grade 7 ply, ¾" panels , manufactured with a medium density overlay (MDO) inner surface and clad with prepainted aluminum sheet on the face designed to enhance the door's appearance.
- 2" track and rollers for durability.
- Tongue-and-groove joint.
- 2 cable balancer with independent spring for each cable. Springs treated with rust preventative.
- 4 rows of hinges.
- Patented roller-change hinge design.
- Rigid Bottom U-channel with replaceable seal.
- Coated steel or stainless steel rivets.
- All door hardware E-COATED. (Automotive quality corrosion protection)