Engineered to be Light, Strong and Durable! Introducing airCELL™ Swing Door technology from Whiting. Why waste weight on your fleet's swing doors? Whiting airCELL swing doors are significantly lighter and stronger than conventional plate doors...and they are 100% recyclable.
- Embossed light gauge steel core is a honeycomb-like layer creating very high strength-to-weight properties
- All steel components are galvanized and coated with an epoxy designed specifically to resist corrosion, even in extreme environments
- Aerospace grade structural adhesive system with both high strength and toughness able to withstand wide temperature and application ranges
- Bonding process is designed to create panels with consistent adhesion and flat smooth surfaces
- No petrochemicals in the manufacturing process – eliminating volatile swings in cost of oil based materials
Face sheets add strength and stiffness when bonded to the airCELL core
Aerospace grade adhesive and bonding process
Honeycomb-like steel core creates very high strength-to-weight properties
Download the airCELL Swing Door brochure here.
Click here for the airCELL Panel page.